I'm Back


Ok, well... its a new start! No longer Ferome Baudousio, but the true authentic djejou: don't worry the style won't change, only i'll cut the bullshit about those fucking crappy brands! Who gives a shit about brands anyway. Get a life motherfuckers, brands are dickshit!

ok, that's done, now we gotta find something to talk about. Uhm, what about talking about me? uhm, naaa! yawn!
Music, Films, Books, Websites, Design, Business, Chicks, Geeky Stuff, Sex... all already done. Maybe just some crappy bullshit, let the flow come to you young apprentice! j'ai la Haine! ke dale je me regale moi! finalement, (ca a l air parti pour que je te parle un peux de moi...merde!)

Ok guys (is anyone out there???) I got nothing! Rap Attack
I always wanted to do some culture shit. not the crappy tradition stuff, but like, do you know nothing about Clouds, Russian Alphabet, the story of my idol Hannibal... You interested in that kind of shit? What if I choose a topic a week about some random knowledge shit and try to explain the best I can? no response for know of course, I am alone with myself drinking some good old Jack, listening to some 80s Rap in between a few minimal and italo disco beats, just enjoying openess...

talking of which, let me pick topic one. i won't start today of course, got to do this good, do some research and talk sense. but a gotta think about the next post and the next after that and even the following. Ok, so what's on my mind, what is actual yet immortal? What will be symbolic, a good start? Arts... maybe some sort of art movement? The history of Arts viewed by Djejou? might be a little too vast. A life isn't enough to deal with that kind of "stuff"(I wanted to say Bullshit, but I've already used it too much, staring to get a bit repetitive.. lossing audience as I type!) .......... ok narrow down: back to symbolic: beginning a new thing... Novelty... What about city guide! Yeah that could do it! A new life is starting, so I got a week to tell you guys about summer in Paris? Sounds ok??? I like it so fuck your opinions! BsPk.ltd will begin with Paris, the city of lights. See you in a week (or tomorrow if I am realy serious about this writing exercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment