Out and about

So the guy I met back in Paris has finally made it to London. Just got a call from him asking if I wanted to crab a drink later on this evening. I knew he was gonna call!

So I've decided to go with my favorite wear, just for good luck. For those who don't know me yet, this is an (almost) entire Dior by Hedi Slimane look, with the silk scarf and all! Skinny jeans, frock coat (the same Karl L. wears, I was reading in l'Officiel that he wears almost only DH!!). And my Strip hi-tops of course! It is all vintage stuff (2-3 years old must be vintage right?) by Slimane himself, except for the hightops, which are from the last collection. I must say I don't know about Kris van Assche's take on the collection, but I it seems like he is keeping the slim silhouette alive. Whatever happens, you just can't undo what Slimane did. He signature will last forever!

I wanted to wear the suit I have from the votc collection but I already wore it on Monday... You have to feel good on mondays, right? Yesterday was a bit of a fusion day, I only wore the sweater from the "follow me" collection, with other stuff I have in my wardrobe. But don't worry, I have loads of cool stuff from the Luster collection to wear! Makes me shine...

Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment