J'Adore Dior Addict....

Last night was crazy! I was out with some mates from the Studio Belleville I met some time ago. I had these invites to the launch of the new Dior Homme Collection at their store Rue Royale. God I love that store… so sleek. I loved the installation they put up with all the butterflies!!! Anyway, I was going on about how I wanted to travel to Berlin on my sweet “Mario” (that is the name of my beloved Vespa PX150 with the five mirrors and large wipe screen for those who haven’t been following. Its bright yellow just so you know) back to the subject, I was talking about Berlin when this uber cute guy interrupts me. Turns out he was part of this crazy group of Vespa fans in Manilia! Imagine the odds. I’ve linked his mate’s website for you to check out.
His name is Pedro or something like that… sorry too many Martini’s will do that to your memory! I invited him to come over to London, lets see if he comes… We ended up having a “lock-in” at the Dior store with the staff. They had these crazy stories about the addict customers going nuts over the new campaign. Must admit I felt I was one of them (and said it of course!!!!)!
So I made them crack up and I am now officially part of the Dior underground tribe having all the Dior staff as facebook friends!! These guys remind me of when I used to be the party animal back in the days (what 2years ago?? Ha I am getting oooold) They played some sick tunes all night. I’ll post a playlist once I’ve downloaded (iTunes store of course…. You know me!) some of the names I picked up.

Catch you guys later. Go to run catch the Eurostar back to London.

1 comment:

  1. grooovy..seems like these manila people know how to have fun ;)

    actually, there is a huge vespa following there, and they do weekend rides to the outskirts and provinces. you can actually deck out your vespas pretty elaborately...and that's the philippines!

    by the way, have you checked ny vespa loopies? they meet for sunday brunch weekly (like going to mass) and do their rides...could be interesting.

    vespa fever!

    ReplyDelete